I get a lot of messages at the moment and give 100% attention to each request, so the waiting time for an answer could be longer than normal.
Contact for other enquiries NOT related to tattooing (Art, Design, Press):
Please send all relevant information to:
Contact for a Tattoo Appointment / Tattoo Information:
DotsToLines is located in Berlin and it is a private studio. This means that tattooing is done through appointment only and there can only be one customer in the studio at any time.
Unfortunately I can’t accept walk-ins as I am the only tattoo artist there.
When sending an e-mail please include:
- Detailed explanation of the tattoo you would like and any meaning behind it.
- Place on the body and requested size.
- Pictures of tattoos or artwork you like, as inspiration for me, and to understand what you are really after.
- Picture of your body part that you would like to tattoo in order for me to make a design that fits to your body area. I design my tattoos according to the body shape of the individual client, so they are never the same as 2 individuals never have the same body shape.
- Would be lovely if you would let me know where you living.
- Your age and if you are tattooed already and where.
- Preferable tattooing date in case you are not flexible.
If you didn’t include all the info mentioned before I will not be able to answer.
I do not send sketches before the tattooing appointment.
I do not tattoo people under 18 years old.
Normally the waiting time for an appointment is around 2 years, but sometimes there are cancellations or open spots before.
Thanks for the understanding.
Peace & Love